Monday, June 23, 2008

Perspective

I have loads to do so as per, I’m blogging…

We had a lovely weekend. Saturday we lazed around during the day and then in the evening headed out to a friend’s leaving drinks in Soho. I haven’t been out in Soho for ages, literally months and months, so it was nice to go out and catch up with people. And the friend who is leaving is a lovely guy and good friend so it was important to send him off with a pear cider or six… although I should point out that he’s only going for 3 months and is going to try and get back for the wedding so we’ll try not to miss him too much!

Sunday we headed down to Lewes and Hove. My partner’s parents have bought a house down in Lewes and its lovely! It needs a lot of work but it’s a great location with lots of space and a fantastic garden (Pluto very much approved of the garden!). It was the first time we had seen it so it was lovely to have a tour, hear about the renovation plans and enjoy a nice lunch. Then it was through to Hove to see the grandparents (hers not mine). We took Mr. P in to see them as well which went down very well. My partner’s grandmother in particular thought he was great! It was nice to see them both and update them on the wedding and hear their news. Afterwards, we headed back and although we hit traffic we were very, very lucky and managed to get from Hove back to Balham in less than two hours. When we finally got home, all three of us pretty much crashed on the sofa…

Now I’m work and half an hour in, I’m miserable and stressed. Oh well, got to keep things in perspective I guess…

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home