Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pain clinics and cottage industries

I’m excited. I’m off to hospital to the pain clinic where for the first time in ten years, I might be able to have my knee pain managed in an effective way! That’s exciting. I’m going to ask that they refer me for complementary pain care as well. Acupuncture or some such. I’m not leaving until they help me! Ok, so it’s not exciting in an ‘ohhh look I’ve found five crumpled tenners in an old pair of jeans way’ it’s more of a hopeful excitement. There’s less squealing and jumping around for a start... but then my jumping about days are generally behind me anyway. But I need to believe that they can help me otherwise what’s the point?

We sold 12 eggs yesterday and made £4. What we’re hoping is that we make enough to significantly contribute to food and straw...or towards buying a farm in Cornwall. Whichever is cheapest...

Now, what’s £4 from half a million?!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home