Saturday, November 29, 2008

A bit of this, a bit of that...

I had a lie-in this morning as well as managing to do some housework and baking! (Not at the same time, sadly that's a talent I don't posses.)

Tonight it’s out with the boys and then tomorrow, I’m doing a roast and a job application. Hopefully I won’t get confused between the two...

We also need to go through some legal gubbins from the solicitor. Apparently you really do have to itemise and agree on EVERY fixture and fitting.

I started the Christmas cards last night, but abandoned them after we decided to watch a film in bed instead – St Trinian’s with Rupert Everett. It was gloriously silly and what with that, and the fish and chips we had, it was the perfect way to end what was, for my partner especially, a long and difficult week.

There’s also rugby and a nice long walk with the dogs to look forward to!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home