Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Agentless

It seems incredible, but it’s true. I still cannot get an agent. I have phoned and emailed a myriad of different people, been passed on to others, left messages, sent more emails and still I am agentless.

When I was at university studying scriptwriting, the joke (not a very funny one admittedly) was that you wouldn’t get an agent with getting a deal and you wouldn’t get a deal without an agent. So here I find myself in the hugely fortunate position of being offered a great deal, but desperately needing an agent or lawyer to work for me to ensure that everything is present and correct, that I’s are dotted and T’s are indeed crossed, in short dear reader, to make sure I get paid!

Oh dear, I’m not sure what to do next… I hate how business gets in the way of art.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home