Monday, August 06, 2007

Breaking news - life isn't as short as we thought...

I’ve decided tired is boring. It’s dull. It’s not even very practical. So no longer will I be tired. I’m not sure how to stop my knees hurting which is what causes my tiredness but I feel that it’s a step – no pun intended – in the right direction. Tired begone!

Anyway, Facebook is entirely too addictive and must be shut down, immediately, if not sooner. I won’t embarrass myself by admitting how much time I spent on there yesterday but let’s just agree it was between 1 and 4 hours. Because life apparently is not short and I’ve got time to waste poking people… tsk! Putting my cantankerous old fart attitude to one side, it is quite fun… I have 20 friends already! Are you supposed to collect friends like trophies…?! I’ve put my blog address on there as well so there might be some increased traffic.

(Hello if you’re from Facebook.)

Other news, I’ve decided to start a new society The Sitting-Down Appreciation Society. Unfortunately it doesn’t have an amusing acronym like ass or bum but you can’t have everything you want in life. More news to follow…

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home