Sunday, August 05, 2007

Facebook

I’ve had a very strange morning. I’ve eaten fried egg and hash brown sandwiches; joined Facebook; given two friends a poke (on Facebook I hasten to add); found my birth certificate (I wasn’t looking); despaired about the amount of washing up we’ve created; genuinely mourned the fact that there will be no more Harry Potter books, and am now seriously considering going back to bed for a lay down…

My partner is at her parent’s house this morning and I want to do the washing up before she gets back but it just seems like a job for three or four professional washer uppers… what I have told myself is that if I do it, I can eat the apple pie left in the fridge (cold apple pie is the best). After which I need to exercise the hound and then there are a million other things that need doing around the house!

It’s a gorgeous day again and really, I shouldn’t be stuck in front of a computer when I do that all week… so on that note, see ya!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home