Monday, July 30, 2007

Onion bagels

I had a great night’s sleep last night. Well, I was so exhausted it wasn’t surprising. I was in bed by 8, read a bit more Harry Potter, asleep by 9. Pluto made us laugh by also being completed knackered, he actually put himself to bed! That’s what happens when you become fixated on what you can’t have and wear yourself out running up and down stairs and whining! Because we’ve made the decision to not go away without him unless there is absolutely no alternative – and we do seem to go away a lot – our next trip to Brighton will be just for the day or if we need to stay, for the sake of the sanity of our best man’s cats, we may have to stay elsewhere… shame really because he has a lovely house and the bed is very comfortable!

Not sure how I’m going to make it to lunchtime, I’ve made a gorgeous lunch (onion bagels, cheese and organic ham) and am now trying to resist the urge to start on it two hours early… no willpower that’s my trouble. I had a decent breakfast as well (three weetabix with dried fruit in case you’re interested… probably not…)

Busy week ahead: we need to get the invites off to the printers, we’re having friends over for dinner on Tuesday and then we’re going for dinner with some other friends at the end of the week. I’d also like to see Harry Potter this Wednesday – I can’t believe I haven’t seen it yet! I also need to fit in a reflexology appointment... s’all go…

Least I’m not starting the week tired. But I may have another coffee just to keep the momentum going…

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home