Thursday, July 19, 2007

Diaries of a house wife

I’m feeling better. Isn’t it remarkable how quickly the old fashioned things work: rest, plenty of juice and water, Murder, She Wrote… OK so there’s less medical evidence for the last one but I swear by it…

Today I’m going to try and do some housework. I made a start on being a good housewife yesterday by making apple muffins for my beloved’s breakfast this morning and then puff pastries with squash, organic bacon, sage, salt and pepper with rice and vegetables. Very delicious and I was immensely pleased with myself. But today there’s tidying and laundry to do and despite having a large kitchen the washing up is threatening to spill out into the hall...

Tomorrow it’s off to Cornwall. There’s been severe weather warnings issued across the country, which is a little worrying. Hopefully it misses us but better pack the wet weather gear!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home