Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Things that made me smile on my way to work

  • My cup of coffee
  • Listening to Capercaillie and thinking about my holiday in Scotland
  • Feeling better than I have for several days (knees ok, asthma ok)
  • Letting some cyclists cross after several cars had ignored them and both of them smiling at me, and one actually giving me a thumbs up!
  • A small Suzuki jeep on Battersea bridge with a driver and passenger in the front and possibly the largest Great Dane I have ever seen taking up the entire back seat. He was leaning his massive head between his two owners, grinning at the adventure of it all and occasionally licking the passenger's ear
  • Getting stuck in traffic but still getting to work early

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home