Friday, July 13, 2007

Pay day!

I’m a bad girl. I’ve just ordered two tops from American Eagle… pay day anyone?! I have just paid all my bills so I felt I needed a little sugar.

I need to take the hound out for his morning constitutional because he’s looking at me like he’s been abused… oh sure you feed me premium dog food, you love me and spend time playing and stroking me, you walk me twice a day and you think it’s funny when I do sideway’s rolls (don’t ask, but it’s like a crocodile doing a death roll) and I have access to a lovely garden but you haven’t walked me his morning and frankly lady, that’s what counts… I’m such a bad mother…

I’m a little ashamed of our window boxes. There, I said it. Tomorrow we’re off to Homobase to get new boxes and some flowers and plants. Our pansies have wilted and the lemon conifers look like they’ve been through a very rough detox. In short, our boxes are not up to our usual high standard. And as I sit here typing away I think it’s time to bring them into the back garden where they can be revived and supported through plant group therapy…

Anyway, I’m supposed to be doing some work not documenting the chaos in my personal life. Although I suppose if all that’s wrong is the dog hasn’t been walked and the lemon conifers need a water, I’m doing OK…

:0)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home