Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Onion bagels: the sequel

Today I lasted until 11.56 before I ate my bagels... I am woman hear me roar! Or burp contentedly... one of the two.

I'm currently on a bagel loop, which may need some explanation... I am quite a fussy eater for a variety of reasons and if I taste something nice I will often want that - and only that - for days, sometimes even weeks. It's a little tiring for my gastronomically creative partner. Tonight we have dinner guests and I will be sat there thinking but why aren't onion bagels with soft cheese good enough for a dinner party?

I've been looking for jobs in Cornwall. I do this periodically with places I want to live... Cornwall, Scotland, San Francisco... but then I remind myself that I've no need to look for work because soon I will be a famous writer and that will surely pay the bills and provide for children, pets and bagels - onion or no...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home