Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A bit of this and a bit of that

It’s payday and I’m very happy. Already the money is flying out of the account to pay various bills, but still, I’ll feel relatively well off for the next week or two at least.

We’re away again quite a lot this month. We’re working on an organic farm in Wales at the end of the month, and I’m going on an alpaca training course (you think I’m joking when I say we want to move to a farm and have animals, I’m not!) and we’re off to Brighton again for a friend’s leaving party…

We’re having friends over for dinner tonight, so I need to leave earlier to have a bit of a tidy up – no doubt Pluto will have strewn toys all over the house. I might get some fresh flowers as well.

I’m not sure what the plans are for this weekend, probably whatever we do will be low-key in lieu of going-away the very next weekend. I might take my partner for dinner though. There’s a Mediterranean restaurant in Fulham called Mimosa that I want to try.

Slightly is in Cornwall at the moment with his partner. I’m regularly checking his blog because he’s uploading photos he’s taken on his phone. It makes me miss Cornwall very much. I’d love to be there right now… wind, rain, whatever!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home