Friday, August 10, 2007

Star service

Well some good news. I had to go to Libra Accident Repair Centre in Herne Hill this morning and they were fantastic; really nice attitude and very professional. It made me realise how much I value good service and so as soon as I got into the office I wrote a complimentary letter to them which I’m just about to post. Yes, in all likelihood, the car will be written off because the repairs are uneconomical but I should get a decent sum on the insurance and I’ll just have to buy another car. (If I could get one with an in-built cup holder in I would be absolutely thrilled.)

My partner and I also made a vow last night: we weren’t allowed to talk about any bad and/or serious stuff. So we had a very silly evening with cheap red wine and some delish tacos. (Crisps as a main meal, bring it on!) Then we finished off the evening playing with Pluto on the hall carpet and allowing him to jump all over us, after the long walk he had had earlier in the evening, he thought it was his birthday…

I hope everyone has a good weekend. We’re having friends for brunch tomorrow… actually we’re having pancakes, but friends will be coming, then we’re off to the woods and we might visit my mum afterwards. It may be our last weekend with Peggy so I’m determined it will be a good one!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home