Sunday, January 27, 2008

Farmer's market

Today we're off the Dulwich Farmer's market this morning and to pick up a late Christmas present for me at Dulwich Books! My partner's mum bought me an animal behaviour book and it needed to be ordered and has only just arrived. Quite good timing though, just before I start my new course.

It's a gorgeous day. My partner is taking Mr P up to Crystal Palace to meet a friend and go for a long walk later. I'm staying at home with my feet up. Although when they get back here, I will be playing mother with a pot of tea and a nice big cake for them...

My voice is still a little hoarse from yesterday, but much better than it was. I don't expect to be doing any cheering today so normal service should be resumed by tomorrow!

Enjoy the last of the weekend!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home