Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Worm turning

Not one to shy aware from controversy I thought I would list the top five companies with the WORST customer service. The criteria are:

1. It has to be either a personal experience, or the experience of someone very close to me to qualify. No friend of a friend stuff…

2. The company in question has to have been written to (not email) and given the opportunity to respond. Because like it or not, mistakes do happen and sometimes when a company finds out that something has gone wrong, they do do their utmost to put it right.

And my top five are…

CARPHONE WAREHOUSE (truly the worst customer experience I have ever come across)
COOPERATIVE BANK (ethics don’t extend to customer care)
ABBEY (they don’t even pretend to care and I’m sorry but I do object to phoning India when I have a query)
LEWISHAM COUNCIL (inefficiency and misinformation a go-go)
BRITISH GAS (it took over 6 months to send a replacement bill, each time they gave the wrong information and they've just increased their prices by 15%)

But do you agree? You might think the companies I’ve mentioned are actually fantastic – let me know! Or do you have any companies or organisations you want to add? All replies printed, even the ones that disagree with me.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:47 pm, January 22, 2008 , Blogger TM said...

I agree, i've had far too run-ins with Lewisham Council!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home