Thursday, January 24, 2008

Non stop

I’ve had a terrible hangover all day and have done bugger all at work. Well, that’s not strictly true, I’ve been on Facebook; looked at tractor toys (and played with the toy tractor on my desk); bought a valentine’s present and wrote a poem for my better half’s birthday; counted my change; looked into buying a farm in Lephalale (South Africa); discovered the cleaners don’t hoover under my desk; took part in a fire drill; drank a bottle of coke and actually felt my teeth furring up but it did help my hangover; ate some fresh pineapple; lost my keys; found my keys; visited the toilet twice and finally I think I feel asleep for a couple of minutes with my eyes open. So actually, it’s been all go!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home