Saturday, March 29, 2008

Digestion digest

When I look at Pluto’s poo – as in when I pick up after him, not when I don a white coat and put it under a microscope – I can tell what his favourite toy is that week and often, where my missing ear plugs have gone. Today was no exception; his waste had bits of bright green, luminous yellow and orange in it. It looked like a rave turd. But despite what our furry little soldier eats (and expels) he is in rude health. If I ate what he did, I think I might end up in hospital...

Right now he’s taking a short nap after eating a rawhide lollipop.

I’m considering having a nap but unlike our dog, I have chores to do... being a grown up is far more demanding than being a pet...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home