Sunday, March 30, 2008

White noise

I'm sat here thinking how much nicer life would be without others people's noise. We have a problem with our neighbours stereo and TV. Don't get me wrong, it's not blaring, well it is quite often actually but we all get a bit giddy, it's just the constant drone of the TV or the thumping of their music. I am so fed up with it. In April there is a national peace and tranquility day. I said to my partner, we shouldn't be at home that day. I want to move. I want to buy a house and move now!

We saw the architect's plans for my partner's parents new house this evening and as happy as I was for them I couldn't help feel a pang of envy. (Quite a large pang!)

I know I'm being impatient but I can't help it. Time to put the earplugs in and try and get some sleep...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home