Thursday, October 23, 2008

A lovely autumn day

I didn’t get the job, which sucks. I knew it was unlikely (after a week of hearing nothing) but they called me this morning. A definite rejection as opposed to a probable rejection always stings slightly more...

Apparently I interviewed “really well” but they employed someone with more direct marketing skills.

I feel a bit ‘meh’ at the moment. This weakened state might explain why I’d quite like to see High School Musical 3. The adverts keep coming on TV and it looks all shiny and fun and now I want to see the damn film. Even though it will be probably be pants. Why do I want to work in marketing? Clearly they prey on the weak...

I took the dogs to the park this morning at the same time as everyone else took their dogs. Bess had to stay on the training lead quite a bit and was a bit barky. But it was a nice walk regardless and we bumped into a friend and ended up chatting for ages. We were waxing lyrical about autumn and it turns out it’s his favourite seasons as well. Being outside on such a beautiful day made me feel better, then it was back to make breakfast for my sickly wife and now, back to the grind..!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home