Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Yule mojo...

My partner is not very well and had to take the day off today. I’m making tea, doing laundry and stopping the dogs going in to the bedroom and trying to climb under the duvet. That has to be the true definition of hope: the dogs have never been allowed on the bed and yet each morning they bounce into the bedroom and for a brief, hopeful, giddy moment they think that today will be the day that they will be allowed on the bed for a nap and a cuddle...

If I can get organised I also need to do a job application and submit a proposal for a consultancy project. Whatever I do, I need to do it quietly so my partner can get some rest.

Our wedding photos should arrive today. It took me all of Saturday to upload the photos we wanted to print. I’m also expecting some more Christmas presents to arrive – what can I say, I’m fiendishly organised regarding the yuletide. I love Christmas and I love buying presents! We’ve bought 5 so far and I’ve even planned a Christmas menu. What with that and our Christmas break we are potentially the most organised people. Ever!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home