Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Bad shoulder

My shoulder’s really, really bad again. So much so, it made me sick yesterday :0(

I will be booking an appointment with the British School of Osteopathy ASAP. But probably won’t get there before I’m due to go to Ireland this weekend. I have a heat pad on my shoulder and it looks like a panty pad! I have a reflexology appointment this Thursday evening which might help as well.

We had a lovely weekend. Well, I had to work on Saturday but that wasn’t too bad. We went to a local garden centre afterwards and spent £60 on plants for the garden. We were a bit more strategic this time and got some more mature plants to give the border some colour and structure. I need to pick up a water butt this week as well and I have a fire pit on order, for those long summer evenings when you want to sit in the garden late into the evening with a glass of wine. A friend came over for a bar-b-q on Sunday and helped us move the composter and finish off the fabulous new raised vegetable patch.

I’m trying to find agility classes (not for me, those days are long gone) but for Mr. Pluto who we think would really enjoy the challenge and the exercise. He’s a very bright dog and always willing to work hard. So I’m currently trawling through the web to find a suitable place, preferably in south east London so we don’t have to far to go. If anyone knows of anywhere, let me know…

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home