Monday, May 28, 2007

Holiday plans

It’s cold and rainy so it must be a bank holiday! I can’t say I’m too concerned; I’m tucked up at home with the heating on, the dog at my feet and a Mr. Kipling bakewell slice!

We’ve spent the morning booking accommodation and festival tickets for our holiday in Scotland (we’ll also be camping). We’re going to the Outsider festival in the Highlands.

http://www.outsiderfestival.co.uk/

We considered doing both days, but decided in the end to just do the Saturday with KT Tunstall and Capercallie. (From being a fest’ virgin, I will have two under my belt by the end of summer!). I think we’re going to have a fantastic two weeks but I’m trying not to think about it too much, because I get a bit overexcited!

But from the pleasure of holiday planning, I now have to do the vacuuming and the washing up… only after Murder, She Wrote and my second bakewell slice though; it is a bank holiday after all…

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home