Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Probably the best holiday destination in the world...

I’ve noticed I’m getting a lot of international readers so hello to you. I do realise you haven’t actively sought my insightful commentary and topical humour, you’ve just sort of tripped over me like a bag left lying in the middle of a very long corridor, but welcome anyway. Please do come back because you make me look popular.

I’m off to a literary festival in Cornwall in July which is very exciting – I am toying with the idea of just happening to have several copies of several books on me at all times. But I think the whole thing will be very lovely and quite gentle. For those of us whose mosh pit days are well and truly behind us, it’s a far more appropriate way of enjoying the festival experience. And of course, Scotland is just around the corner. Made all the more exciting by the fact that we’re talked about possibly moving there…

I’m also hoping to take my partner to the Isles of Scilly at the end of the year for our anniversary so we are well and truly flying the flag for the UK this year. It’s great! And again for the benefit of our international friends, the UK is very beautiful and you must all visit. I’ll even meet you off the plane*.

It’s only 11:12 and already I’m desperate to eat my lunch. Hanging out till midday is going to require every ounce of self-control I have. Maybe if I did some more work it would take my mind off food… 11:16… just 44 minutes to go…

* I probably won’t. Sorry.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home