Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Zen and the art of living

After being stuck in traffic for over two hours and then turning up to a meeting that didn’t exist I really don’t want to hear any of the following: How are you? Can you do me a favour? Blimey, you’re late today! Because I assure you, whilst it’s unlikely there will be physical violence, there will be a stinging rebuke and quite possibly a snotty rejoinder…

I keep reminding myself that I am one day closer to my holiday and as such am trying to develop a zen like calm to the world and it’s challenges.

Actually I’m not that peed off, just a bit irritated, but it has been a tough morning and I’m panicking that I won’t get everything done before I’m on leave. (Of course, using work time to blog may not help either…)

So on that note, I shall start work on the mother of all to-do lists and hope for the best!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home