Monday, April 30, 2007

Same old same old

Desperately trying to catch up on some photo editing for work. It’s OK to start with but after a while it becomes a little samey. I’ve also just taken next week off so I need to make sure I’m on – if not ahead of – schedule.

My colleague is moving back upstairs (for a little while he sat down here and it was good fun), he’s not happy about having to relocate because it means he is nearer his boss who is a bit of a tool, and sitting with a team whose work is completely different to his. I’ve bought doughnuts to make it a happier occasion but I think he’s still pissed off. He was also a good foil for misery guts colleague. I didn’t seem to notice her bad moods and rudeness quite so often when he was around.

Next week, after going sailing in Devon, we’re spending the whole week at home. I have loads of things I want to sort out and we could do with a spring clean to be blunt… tiredness and busy lives have meant things have gotten a little untidy at no. 88!

Still a little peeved about yesterday and the silly antics of some at the meeting. Seems equally childish of me to be harping on about it, but it’s always the little things that bug me. Character flaw # 84… maybe I should take my own advice “build a bridge and get over it!”

Yep, that’s done it :0)

PS. Anyone having trouble with this new blogger? I keep having problems signing in, and there's all these big gaps in my links bar...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home