Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Surfing 9 - 5

Pay day… I’m rich, I’m rich… until I’ve paid all my bills and then I’m poor, I’m poor… OK, slight exaggeration but it’s amazing what you spend out on just the fundamentals of day to day living. I’m sure there will be enough left over for the odd treat or two and a nice meal for me and the missus. We are trying to put some aside for Scotland in June so I made a transfer into my savings account this morning. The only account that has tumbleweed blowing through it...

For those of you not in the UK, the weather is rubbish - cold and rainy. The healthy glow (I never tan) I acquired whilst sailing has long since faded and to be honest, it feels a little too like autumn for comfort!

We organised for a new broadband service last night: Orange (and yes I will blog about whether they are good, bad or indifferent!). My partner gets a great deal because she’s an Orange customer. So in 10 days of less, we will be surfing in the homestead. Great news because there’s only so much ‘personal stuff’ you can do at work! In the meantime, as Dolly says, it’s all about the 9 -5… and on that note…

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home