Thursday, May 17, 2007

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Feeling tired today, although I have been sleeping ok – if a little deeply.

So how’s this for eclectic; for my end of year photo assignment I’m either thinking of doing apothecary (medicinal or healing) plants or chemotherapy… as in the people, nurses and equipment involved in chemotherapy. True they have something in common, but I can assure you that even the plainest plants are a far more attractive than the ugliness of tubes and drips and injections. Of course I may change my mind again tomorrow! I can’t use my RNLI or sailing pics because there were taken with a digi SLR and this assignment requires a film SLR. (Don’t get me started on the hoo-ha that followed the announcement that we suddenly needed to get hold of a film camera – something we should have been told in term one, not term three!)

Mum has a hospital appointment next Thursday and maybe chemo the day after. She is keeping busy at work and it is helping to keep her mind off things – hard to do though when it feels like this is the only thing in our world right now.

I bought my partner some beautiful roses last night, four red and two white, just to tell her I love her. Also scored further brownie points by doing the washing up!

I have another relexology appointment this evening – feels kind of weird to start with but you soon start to feel sleepy and relaxed. Actually, I don’t need reflexology to feel sleepy right now… I may not wake up for days after tonight!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home