Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Jingle bells

Less bouncy enthusiasm today and more of a strong desire to go back to bed… still happy though! After doing some housework and watching NCIS last night I decided to turn in and read, but within minutes I was fast asleep and didn’t stir until this morning’s very unwelcome alarm.

The car fuse that operates the clock, the radio and the cigarette lighter blew last night and so I am without a radio. After one commute all I can say is I have to get it fixed! I was singing to myself (Jingle Bells in the style of Jack Cousteau and Dean Martin anyone?!) and eventually I drove myself round the twist. Annoying yourself is always a worry because it’s not like you can just walk away…

Reflexology again tonight – I think it is making a difference. I seem to have shrugged off two colds and although tired (I am always tired!) I seem in good health; mentally and physically. Which when you consider the stress I / we’ve been under is really saying something. Our friend is a student practioner but already she is very confident, self assured and calm so it’s easy to forget she’s still learning. With everything that’s going on though, it feels good to be doing something to take care of myself. We don’t value our health at all – our society is all about the cure, not about the prevention. I need to sort out regular massage now and improve my diet and I’ll be invincible!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home