Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Napkin rings and hostess trolleys

I’m sorry I’m back… but to fair to me, it is my blog and if you’re bored there are far more interesting writers out there… anyway, wedding lists! I’ve just set one up. We’ve gone for John Lewis (apparently if you’re gay you’re not allowed to go anywhere else) and we’re asking for gift vouchers. Not that we think our friends have bad taste – quite the opposite – but there are several big things we’d quite like and we’d never dream of asking someone to cough up loads of dosh just for us, it’s enough that people are going all the way to Cornwall to see us say I do, frankly. But if everyone put in a little it would help enormously. On the cards is a new washing machine or a king-size bed because the missus keeps elbowing me in the head and those few extra inches may just help. And of course, wanting to start a family as we do, there may be other things we need as well! So that’s all very exciting. Pluto wants a new collar and his very own cat to play with… oh dear…

I have done some work but really, when there are new cars and gift vouchers to think about, the competition for my attention is stiff!

(Incidentally the woman I dealt with at JL was absolutely lovely. So much so I almost invited her to the wedding!)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home