Friday, August 17, 2007

Two careful owners...

It’s going to be a cold winter… well, I hope it is, I’ve just bought two jackets in two days. What can I say, I like jackets! And to be fair I did need a new winter jacket. I just hadn’t planned on buying two… I love pay day!

Tomorrow is car hunt day. We’re both a little nervous. For one thing we don’t have a great deal of mechanical knowledge and although we both have good instincts and are fairly astute (and have been cribbing on ‘what to look for on a second hand car’ websites!), we will be relying on the trustworthiness of the seller. Also, I don’t want to be racing all over London seeing cars that were listed as ‘great’, ‘fantastic’, ‘excellent condition’ which are actually turkeys.

There’s also a party I want to go to in the evening, and we’ve been invited to another party on Sunday. We will be busy!

Anyway, back to work, I need the money for jackets and cars!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home