Monday, September 03, 2007

Just a bit giddy...

I’m very excited about Paris! Not just because I know how much my mum will enjoy going, but because it is the city of romance and I’ll be there with my gorgeous partner! Nice also that it’s all paid for… now we just have to save a few Euros for wine and food. Last time I went to Paris I got very serious food poisoning. This time I will be avoiding cheesy hot dogs from street vendors like the plague…

I’ve had computer training this morning. God it was dull. I’m not technically minded at all and I have to fight really hard to stay alert and listen to at least some of what I’m being told. Terrible really, I need to know this stuff but my heart is not in it at all.

This weekend, apart from the Steelers first game of the season which I’m hoping to attend, there is the Battersea Dogs Home ‘best in show’ on Sunday. Apparently it’s a great day out with stalls, competitions, activities etc. So we’ve decided to go along with Mr Pluto and we might possibly enter him into a few categories because let’s face it, not only is he a looker but he’s smart as well.

This Friday is the start of the world cup. I thought about going to the pub to watch the opening match, and then I thought about sitting on my comfortable sofa, with a large pizza, cold beer and my wide screen TV and the decision to watch it at home practically made itself! I’m really excited about the world cup… in fact I’m just generally excited at the moment!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home