Monday, February 25, 2008

Back in the saddle

Well my first day back in the office is coming to a close, not least because I’m tired and the tablets, which I stopped taking last FRIDAY, are still effecting me and giving me terrible heartburn. It’s not been too bad, I’ve bought a new printer for home (paid for by work), organised to attend a meeting I’ve been meaning to go to for over six months, cleared down my email and feel a bit more able to crack on with the serious business of finishing the magazine. I also managed to fit in another letter to Abbey about the latest cock up. I am consumer, hear me roar…

I’m looking forward to a nice dinner and an early night today and tomorrow I pick up the new printer/scanner. Marvellous!

Oh by the way, if you do websites and want to design one for me, do drop me a line!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home