Saturday, March 01, 2008

Saturday chores!

I haven’t stopped all day! I woke at 9.30 and did the washing up, two loads of laundry, cleaned the kitchen, dusted the front room, made two loaves of bread (one for our neighbours), and then went to buy a mother’s day present (for the first time in years my mum has a garden so I bought her compost, pots, plants, flowers and some gardening tools). I then dropped off her presents and took her into town, headed home and did a few more chores before rewarding myself with a nap! This afternoon my partner assembled the newly arrived exercise bike which is now up and working (we’ve both had a go!). And now we’re off to friends for dinner. We did try and set up the printer as well, but it turns out we’re missing a cable. (You have to buy that separately – what a rip off!)

After dropping my mum off, I stopped off at Provinder (or Provinda?) the organic bakery in Forest Hill. They do meat-free sausage rolls which are absolutely bloody gorgeous. Hard to get excited about a sausage roll you might think – especially meat free! But I think they’re lovely. So I bought some of them, and some carrot cake and that was lunch sorted.

I was reminded today that I’m still not fully recovered because every time I did something, I had to factor in sitting down for 10 – 15 minutes afterwards to recover. Even if what I did was not particularly strenuous.

Tomorrow is the car boot and then I think a very early night to make sure I can cope with work on Monday!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home