Thursday, April 10, 2008

Surf's up dudes

It’s a lovely day although I am appreciating it through large yawns and bleary eyes. I had a late night last night, not because of drink and debauchery unfortunately, but because of work. I was asked to do a photo shoot and didn’t get home till after midnight.

Our new chief exec has decided – quite literally at the 11th hour, or whatever the hour is when you’re just about to send your magazine to the printers – that despite having had the proof for over a week, he wants changes made now. So I have responded (being the flexible and highly skilled individual that I am) and have made said changes, but if anyone thinks I’m doing anything else today they can bugger right off. I have my head phones on and am gently swaying to Going Loco in Acapulco – the 4 Tops I believe – and eating maoam chewy sweets.

(Until the next crisis hits of course but at least I can ride this one out on a massive sugar rush. Cowabonga!)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home