Thursday, July 10, 2008

Not arsed

I couldn’t be arsed to blog yesterday, sorry. I’m devilishly tired at the moment and we think it’s because of the biopsy. The lump is in the thyroid and of course the thyroid controls energy levels. I was in bed again by 8pm last night and apart from strange dreams, didn’t really stir until my alarm at 7am. And I still could do with a nap! It will pass, it did last time, but it’s a pain for the first couple of days…

We have sorted out the adoption of Bess. We’re just waiting for some paperwork to arrive which we’ll sign and send back. Because she gets very stressed when she goes back to Battersea, we’re actually going to pick her up from her fosterer. We can’t wait! We’re doing it next Thursday.

It’s my partners stagette do this weekend! The two people who have organised it have done a great job – and its top secret so she doesn’t know what’s happening! Everyone is coming to the house first so I guess I will be playing barmaid before they all head off to wherever it is they’re going. I’m really pleased for her I think she’s going to have a fantastic time…

I’m trying to do some work but not really managing at the moment. I don’t want to do nothing in my last month – quite the opposite – but feeling as tired as I do I’m having trouble even responding to emails! Maybe I’ll achieve more from home tomorrow. At least I can have a lay-in and then an afternoon nap if necessary :0)

I’ve got to take the car over to the garage tomorrow to check that no damage was caused when the car went into the back of us on Friday. I’m hoping that everything is OK. I don’t want to find out that there is a ‘hidden’ problem and the car is off the road.

Right, I need to drag myself back to some work. It’s like pushing a large rock up a big hill at the moment!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home