Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Glamour

I don’t know if you’ve ever bought a house, but there comes a point where you begin to feel like an observer. Once your solicitor gets involved, he or she talks to the agent and the mortgage people and they reply to your solicitor and then just occasionally someone asks you a question, which you desperately hope you can answer with confidence and accuracy. And then I guess at some point someone tells you you own a house... or at least you hope they do. Home buying is fraught with problems and hurdles and so until you’ve actually completed anything can go wrong.

Right now I have slightly more mundane issues to deal with, I have to wake the dogs up to go for a walk (when actually all I want to do is curl up and nap with them), I have to do the washing up (I had to make my coffee with a fork this morning) and we have a broken toilet seat.

My life is pure glamour...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home