Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Summer of love festival

Well, the headache is almost gone and generally I feel a lot brighter. I’ve even been more use at work today although only marginally; my neck is still uncomfortable and there’s still the rusty residue of a three day headache.
I am a little concerned that I haven’t even started my partner’s goddaughter’s – let’s call her B as writing ‘my partner’s goddaughter’ each time is taking far too long – story. So this morning on my walk with the dog I resolved to start today. Although saying that the dog and I are going on a little trip tonight. After all the hassle of trying – and failing – to find suitable doggie accommodation for when the missus and I are on holiday, we’ve finally managed to book a weekend with Jo the lady who home boards. She’s been highly recommended by three people and is always booked up. Tonight is a mutual interview – do we like her, does Pluto like her home, and does she like the cut of our jib? If it’s a paws up all round then we are going away for the weekend in July. Anyway, the point is, tonight is not a good time to start the story either, yikes! It will get done I know, but I just have a lot on at the moment...
We’ve had a lot of RSVP’s to the good for our summer social affair, and the offer of another band doing a live set in the garden for us. How exciting! Maybe it will turn into a mini festival. If we don’t do something with the flower bed and it rains, we can have some authentic (as opposed to faux) mud and if I could get Kylie to headline as well, we’d be all set!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home