Sunday, August 27, 2006

Photobox

Yes I know I've only just blogged and really, I should get a life but I want to give a plug for a new website I've found. I take most of my photos on digital now - all very well and good, but I'm building up an impressive CD-Rom collection of photos that frankly, don't do anything other than sit on my desk.
Whereas I will look through albums of old photos, and of course, appreciate the ones we have in frames, rarely (if ever) do I put on the computer, choose a disc and browse through all my digi photos. Anyway, I've discovered photobox.co.uk. They gave me 60 free credits as a new customer (this offer varies between 30 and 60) and because I've ordered recently, they gave me another 500mb free storage. So it's like having an online photo album which some of you have already - flicker, yahoo etc. But I ordered 20 photos on Friday and they arrived Saturday morning and all for £1.50 postage. The photos are really good quality and I'm delighted. I still had 40 free credits (one photo = one credit) and promptly ordered 20 more. I've already framed four and it was lovely to see photos I'd virtually forgotten about...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home