Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Commuting blows goats

I was going to tell you about two funny things I saw this morning that really made me laugh, a big mean looking trucker in a big mean looking truck and the last three letters of his number plate read HUG. A scaffolding company who have written on the side of their van “always a satisfying erection” but I won’t. I won’t tell you any of that, I’ll just tell you that if I had had a gun on my commute home tonight, someone would have been hurt. It was fucking awful. I have never seen so many examples of dangerous and reckless driving and on two occasions I honestly thought someone would smash into car…

Why do we do this to ourselves? It’s official, I fucking hate every other driver in London.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home