Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Suffering fools anything but gladly...

I Chair a particular group at work, and there is one member of the said group that gets right up my nose! Everyone must have one of those people in the office… the desire to hear their own voice, an inability to read emails properly, a medical condition that means they honestly believe they are always right…

I’ve just slapped them down in an email because if I had the time to listen to whinging all day, I would Chair some old-farts ‘wasn’t it better when we were in charge / during the war / when women wore skirts’ meeting.

I’m quite a strict Chair. You may well be getting that impression for yourselves…

I have a photo assignment tonight. I’m covering an event my partner’s organisation are holding. It’s going to be a long day (a friend is walking the hound so he doesn’t think he’s been abandoned) but it’s all good experience and the money is going into the wedding fund!

Right now, I have to throw myself back into my day job. Some swine keeps waiting until I’m looking the other way, before putting more work on my desk…

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home