Monday, September 10, 2007

Sleep

Another week, another… well, week’s worth of work presumably. My commute wasn’t too bad this morning; I was in by 9:20 which ‘aint bad.

I’m feeling fairly sprightly, for a Monday anyway. Yesterday once we got back from the dog show I napped for several hours and then we were in bed again by 8:30!! My partner is still unwell and I was just exhausted. So basically I’ve topped up sleep wise and am running on a fairly full tank!

I’m still a little peeved that Pluto was unplaced at the dog show. I mean I don’t want to sound like a pushy mother, but he clearly was the best dog on the day… anyway, he had a go on the hurdles and on water retrieval and got to meet a lot of other dogs also in an advanced state of excitement and generally had a fantastic time. He was also exhausted and at one point all three of us were sound asleep yesterday afternoon.

We’ve had some movement on the script and hopefully we should be moving into stage two shortly, I still don’t have an agent but have taken legal advice and an agent that did take the time to get back to me and give me guidance is interested if I get more work optioned… I believe that’s known as me doing all the work… but they never said this writing lark was going to be easy…

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home