Saturday, September 08, 2007

Rugby

I've watched a lot of rugby in two days! I watched the France vs. Argentina – fantastic match and I’m so glad the Pumas won! Then today I went and watched the Steelers first match of the season. Good fun to catch up with a lot of people that I just don’t see outside of rugby. I shouted myself hoarse but to no avail, we lost. Lot’s of turn-over ball and a few silly mistakes. We have a lot of pace on the team so it was a bit frustrating that there was quite a bit of slow ball. Then I made it home in record time and watched the England match. The only thing I can say is that we started the last world cup slowly as well! In fact we came in for lots of criticism for ‘just’ winning games by fewer points than was expected. Although if you ask me, a win is a win – doesn’t matter how you get it!

Tonight we went out for dinner at a lovely little pub in the middle of nowhere (near Biggin Hill in Kent) and now we’re making bread in our new breadmaker (you can programme it to start baking tomorrow morning so we’ll wake up to fresh bread!)

Now I think it's time for a cup of tea and an early night!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home