Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Toast

Can one bit of toast really make that much of a difference?

I was getting into the habit of eating a bowl of cereal and having one thick slice of homemade bread in the morning (I only mention that it's homemade because it's much more filling). And as such, I've been picking less at work and managing to wait until 12 for my lunch... how old fashioned... the last two days however, I haven't had the toast and yesterday I ate my lunch at 10.33 and today I'm eating it now at 11.24, which is, admittedly, slightly better. But not much. So clearly, the toast does make all the difference and I will have to make sure that no matter how rushed, I have my wheat quota of a morning.

I've been trying to sort out a website BY MYSELF! Yes, despite having all the technical know-how of a millipede I am getting on - sort of - with the job at hand. I'm having a nice, stylish photography one done for me, but I want to advertise my services as a dog trainer when I am qualified, so felt I needed one for that as well. Despite such feckless language as 'easy to build' and 'foolproof' I'm finding it laborious and have sworn at the computer three times now.

I'm sure it will all be worth it but life does seems so much more complicated with technology in it...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home