Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Not much, but hello anyway...

I have been super organised today – its pay day and I’ve done lots of personal admin and paying of bills. But I made the mistake of going to the post office in my lunch break and ended up queuing for over twenty minutes. But I did get to listen to people talk REALLY loudly on their mobiles about their pointless lives which was… interesting… and then I picked up the wrong sandwich in M&S but apart from that, everything went well!

I haven’t blogged in a couple of days because I’ve been tired and busy. Not a great combination. And to be honest, this won’t be the most interesting entry I’ve ever done either! We’re looking forward to picking Bess up on Thursday and I’m making homemade organic burgers and salad tonight but that’s about it…

Anyway, hello all!

(PS. My partner had the best stagette do ever!)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home