Friday, July 21, 2006

Grumpy old woman

I'm being bloody miserable today and I don’t know why. I’m looking forward to tomorrow but everything is such a struggle at the moment. Today I should be resting and not taking any chances, but there is still lots to do and I’m bored. Mentally I’m desperate for some stimulation other than endless emailing and occasionally dropping in on the rugby forums. Even TV is boring me. (OK, I’m sorry, I take that back…)
I keep snapping at my partner as well, which is not helpful I’m sure you’ll agree. The highlight of my morning so far has been delighting at the ingenuity of squirrels and taking in a parcel for our neighbours.
I’ve also got a big project on at work and it’s been further delayed and frankly it’s not my fault but how do you say that without sounding like a petulant child! Well, OK, initially it was my fault because I allowed myself to be distracted by other more interesting projects and didn’t start it in quite the expeditious way I had intended (great, now I feel guilty). But frankly the buck has to stop somewhere and look! There it is, right at my feet! The proofing was delayed, design was delayed, editing has been delayed and there are still some changes to be made on this god awful, boring fucking project. So I have that to look forward to when I get back to work… oh, as well as sorting out the new website, when I’m not sure of my html from my elbow…
Bollocks to it all I say.
Anyway, how are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home