Monday, July 10, 2006

Showertastic

Well I’m doing very well for someone who’s only had two hours sleep! Not because I was up to anything naughty or glamorous or even naughty and glamorous but because for a while now, I just can’t sleep on a Sunday night. I have resigned myself to this and try to always have an early night on Monday to help me get through the week.
We now have a shower! It’s hugely exciting. We just had a bath before, but what with the water shortage and the fact that I love taking a shower in the morning, I bought one a couple of weeks ago and we fitted it last night! And because I was so quick in the bathroom this morning, I could eat a proper breakfast and make sandwiches for lunch. I did a roast last night; organic chicken, stuffing, three types of veg, roast potatoes with garlic and rosemary and onion gravy (well, the missus did the gravy to be fair). So I had chicken sandwiches today at work and scrumptious they were too.
I’m making vegetarian spaghetti tonight… and then I’m having that early night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home