Saturday, April 29, 2006

Ham and chocolate sandwich - want trifle with that?

Well I haven't blogged for a couple of days, have you missed me?! I thought you could have too much of a good thing...
It's early Saturday morning and no, I don't know why I'm not still in bed either. The dog is gruffling at me, with the occassional bark thrown in, he believes that I should be walking him, not stuck in front on my computer. He may have a point. Went out with a friend after work last night. Headed home quite early because I couldn't get a dog sitter, but was still a bit tiddly. So much so, that I went into Marks and Spencers and for some reason bought sandwich ham, chocolate biscuits and a small strawberry trifle. The dog was delighted to see me and even more delighted when I took him on a long walk to make up for being late.
He's broken a fence panel. More expense. He leaned on it when he was excited and it crumbled. To be fair it was the fence panel we tried to fix so that it wouldn't fall apart if someone sneezed in the vicinity. So next week sometime it's off to B&Q again, maybe I will get a store card...
If you're not from these fair isles, you may not know that England (I'm not sure about Wales, Scotland and N. Ireland - please excuse my ignorance) has the day off on Monday. Another bank holiday - hurrah! I'm glad most of them are Monday's because Monday's can be bloody hard work.
Today is rugby, tomorrow I'm seeing my mum and Monday I'm cleaning. It's not exciting but it keeps me out of trouble. Enjoy the sunshine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home