Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Mummy says...

My mum always said that when children have boundaries, they feel safe. So from now on, Pluto's bedtime will always be at least half an hour before mine, so that he can settle down but still hear me moving around the house and feel safe. Also, I will sit with him until I can leave the kitchen without him lifting his head off his blanket! So fingers crossed he will start to relax and ease off the barking - unless we're being broken into of course. In which case he can bark, whistle, growl and yodel as long he lets the burglar know he or she isn't welcome, and us know we have unwanted company!
My new phone arrived today; like most people I get a free upgrade every year. This would be incredibly wasteful (and probably still is to be fair) were it not for the fact I always recycle my old phones with a charity that gets a fiver each time. It's all shiny and new and exciting! I'm such a child...
My shoulder still hurts but is starting to ease. I should be in bed right now, resting. However, blogging (as you will have discovered if you've read any of my entries) has become a daily habit. I have tried to keep a (paper) diary before now - not sure why because I'm not that interesting - but have never made it past day three before thinking, stuff this for a game of bingo. Anyway, thanks to technology I get to share the intimacies of my life with people I don't know... and some people I do! (And if you're reading this honey, I had vegetables tonight!)
And on that note, I need to go to bed: to sleep, perchance to dream...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home