Thursday, May 04, 2006

Long shorts

I'm wearing shorts. In public. (Warning, potantial for seeing the merest glimpse of Allison's legs in the SE26 area...) They are long shorts; previously a pair of combats that were too long, ironically enough. But it's a hot, sunny day and needs must when the mercury shoots up. The dog and I have just had a great walk - we stayed out for ages, he played with a dog called Blue and then we visited the dry cleaning lady. He came back drank a bowl of water, found the coolest part of the house and is now sound asleep. He got complimented on his (good) behaviour twice today so no doubt he'll be a little shit on his walk this evening - nature likes balance.
I took my passport photos yesterday and whilst it is generally accepted that no one ever looks good in these things. I look truly dreadful. I look like I should have numbers underneath the picture; I believe Charlize Theron played a similar character in a recent film... anyway, I'm doing them again today. How vain, but a passport is for ten years not just for Christmas.
I've already done a fair bit of work this morning and this afternoon will be doing my work plan for 2006/07. How, I wonder, will I be able to persuade my bosses that international travel is necessary for a press and information officer based in West London?! I like a challenge but this I fear may be Mission Impossible...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home