Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Rwandan pants

Well I had a great weekend! My partner's plane landed safe and on time on Saturday and the boys were so lovely to get up at 5am and drive me to the airport. She did have to buy another bag with all the shopping she did, so having to get a train home would have been a nightmare. I got lots of presents! Including a rather fabulous pair of boxer shorts; tailor made in the loudest and brightest material I have ever seen. They practically glow through my jeans!!
We did virtually nothing on Saturday, both exhausted from travelling and early mornings, although I did make sure that I cooked nice meals and looked after her (didn't want her to regret coming back now, did I!) - we were in bed by 8pm! And not for the reasons you're thinking... we were asleep pretty soon afterwards!
Sunday was a little more active. We took Pluto for a romp up Crystal Palace park. That place is so nice and he had a whale of a time. Then we sorted out our under-stairs cupboard and our garden cupboard. She loved what I did with the garden thus far.
We are doing another car boot next Sunday so the corridor is full of stuff; even more so than when she moved in. We're trying to raise some more cash for NY - shopping!
The weather has broken - as every English person knew it would. It's still fairly warm, but grey and a little rainy. We are planning a camping trip to Cornwall in August so some sunshine around bank holiday would be very welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home